Quality Assurance and ComplianceEnsuring quality of school education by developing quality management systems based on state-of-the-art experience. Connectional development and oversight over school inspection. Evaluation of inspection results.
• To serve as an indispensable component of quality control strategy in education,
• To ensure and maintain a high standard of education at all levels,
• To assist in monitoring and supervision of education,
• To determine the quality of the teacher input,
• To determine the number of classrooms needed based on the average class size to ensure quality control of education,
• To determine the level of adequacy of the facilities available for quality control and,
• To ensure how the financial resources available could be prudently and judiciously utilized.